Why do you need this?
- On July 1st, 2023, Universal Analytics will stop processing new hits altogether.
- Its historical data will be lost (presumably) in six months.
- That’s why companies should have their GA4 up and running as soon as possible to ensure they have a year of collected data to work with when Universal Analytics goes offline.
How does it work?
- View the real-time report to see data coming in from the last 30 minutes.
- Understand your business better based on real analytics.
- Find your way around Google Analytics 4 properties to search, edit, and share reports.
- Managed Setup of the new GA4 property on Analytics.
- Installation of new GA4 script on your website.
- Testing to ensure new scripts and properties are set up correctly and generating data.
- Migration of conversion goals from Universal Analytics to GA4 property.
- Set up new conversion goals on GA4 property.
Take control of your data now.
Our Gurus will handle the switch to allow you to remain on top of your data.